• Breast massage can be done in the privacy of your home and is easy and effective. You also do not have to spend a lot of time doing it to achieve excellent results.
• Because the breast consists of tissue and adipose fat, massage is extremely effective in toning the tissue and improving the overall look of the breast. Tissue responds very well to stimulation and massage is the ideal type of stimulation.
• Just as in the case of exercise, massage helps to improve the contours of the breast. Although you cannot expect a huge increase in size by doing massage alone, there are massage techniques that mimic breast feeding which in turn stimulates breast development and growth.
• Embarking on a massage routine also has the advantage of putting women in touch with their breasts. Women who regularly massage their breasts are far more likely to notice changes in their breast tissue and have it checked out early on, which in turn saves lives.
• Massage in any form helps the body to release toxins and breast massage targets the lymphatic system which numerous women tend to have problems with.
• In addition to improving the contours of the breasts, massage also promotes good skin tone and health. Stimulation of the breast tissue has also been known to be a catalyst in mature breast development for people who consume certain foods on a regular basis.
• Breast massage is also extremely good for ligament health and will improve breast support resulting in ‘perkier’ breasts.
• Finally, many women testify that after beginning a breast massage regime, they felt more feminine and in touch with their breast and their bodies. A large percentage of women said that this resulted in a much better self image which positively affected their entire lives.
With so many fantastic benefits, there is no good reason to not embark on a breast massage program today.